Comment on page
How to reset your password
- Make sure you're logging in with the same email address you used when signing up to TotalCoach as it is your unique username. It is used for all connections to the app: Sign up, Sign In, and all coach lessons, bookings and invoice email communications with you.
- This unique identifier will stay with you if you join another coach who is using TotalCoach Athlete.
- Passwords are case sensitive - make sure you're using upper and lowercase letters, and/or special characters, in the exact way you entered them when you created your TotalCoach Athlete account.
- If you are having trouble logging in and you are not confident you have the right details, then we recommend you reset your password.
- To reset your password tap Forgot password? and follow the on screen prompts.
- An email will be sent to your inbox with instructions on how to complete reseting your password.
- If you are confident you have the correct username (email address) and password and you are still unable to login in, we have listed below tips to help with the most common issues.
- Your web browser will sometimes fill in passwords for you. However, in some cases, it might use an old password or fill in the password for an account you have with the same email on a different website.
- If you are having trouble logging in when your browser is auto-filling your password, try writing the email address and password manually.
- If you are still having trouble while filling the password manually, try also writing the password into another window, checking if it's correctly spelled, and then copying it and pasting it in the password field.
- If you tried this and you are still unable to login, try the next solution
- To ensure better security, our system requires you to change your password every two months. When you change your password, you are not allowed to use any of your last #? of passwords. Because of this, it's possible that you might be using an older password.
- If you are writing the email address and password manually, but you are still unable to login, try to remember if you had to make a new password because the system asked you to reset your password in the past. If all the passwords you try are not working, then reset your password.
- If you tried this and all previous solutions, and you are still unable to login, try the next solution.
- Your browser tends to hold onto information, and over time it could cause problems with logging in or bringing up websites. Sometimes the information stored by your browser can cause unusual issues, like using a different password even if you are manually writing the correct one.
- If you have tried all previous solutions and you are still unable to login, you can try logging in using an "incognito" feature (which usually ignores all your stored cache and cookies).
- If logging in via incognito worked, you might need to clear your browser's cache and cookies to be able to log in from a normal window again. Every browser has a different way to clear cache and cookies, so you will have to check how to do this depending on what browser you are using.
- It's possible that some settings on your web browser are causing the problem with logging in. If you are using an uncommon browser, it's also possible that it might not be supported by our platform.
- If you have tried all previous solutions and you are still unable to login, you can try logging in using another browser.
- To make sure Google Chrome is correctly accepting cookies, you can go to "Settings > Privacy and Security > Site Settings > Cookies and site data". The option "Allow sites to save and read cookie data" should be enabled. The options "Keep local data only until you quit your browser" and "Block third-party cookies" should be disabled.